Total Pageviews

Welcome TO BOrana Hacker Provide you Free TRavel Information. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Free Traffice on the your site

Recent Posts



Recently my mother in law had some visitors. A couple of guys had come home , asking for details wrt the census. These guys were going from door to door, knocking on homes, asking for details . While I was in New York last month, the census activity was on as well. I do not know how the process works there, but what I did see was an advertising campaign where messaging was loud and clear - on bill boards, buses and even in subways asking people to cooperate wrt the census. For instance - the message on this hop on hop off bus says it all. Incidentally I saw quite a few buses with the Incredible India campaign on it.

Posted by Unknown

0 comments

Post a Comment

Sponsors